Manufactured by: Bullet Proof Diesel
BULLET PROOF DIESEL ENGINE OIL COOLER, UPGRADED OIL FILTRATION, HEAVY-DUTY COOLER
- Upgrade Engine Reliability with Better Oil Filtration and Cooling
- Real-world Tested And Patented Product; from Baja to Alaska
- Heavy-duty Cooler Designed For Heavy-duty Applications
- Bullet Proof Oil Filtration Prevents Issues With the OEM Oil Filter Assembly
- Not Compatible With Most After-market Bumpers without additional bracket. See "Before you Buy"
- Not Compatible With Tilt-cab Applications
- Add and Upgrade to a BulletProof EGR Cooler - Search "EGR Cooler" above.
- Check Out our Professional Packs to get all the Parts and Updates that Should Be Done During This Upgrade. Search "Professional Pack" above.
Mitchell1 Manual Installation manual
Need help with this product? Call 1-888-967-6653 or 480-247-2331
This kit will allow you to upgrade your 6.0L Ford engine oil cooler from the problematic OEM style to our reliable and capable Air to Oil engine oil cooler. Upgrading your engine oil cooler is one of the MOST IMPORTANT upgrades you can do if reliability and longevity is your goal.
This kit also upgrades the engine oil filtration to a reliable, simple, spin-on style filter that is commercially available from Wix, NAPA, etc.
This is the perfect kit for towing and hot and cold climates. Remember - It's not where you live, it's where your BulletProof 6.0L will take you!
Not sure about the "All Climate" or "Hot Climate" option? The All Climate is designed for those that experience cold weather; this package adds a patented engine oil thermostat that prevents the oil from operating at too low of a temperature.
Keep in mind, the Bullet Proof air-to-oil cooler is designed to work in hot summer climates like Phoenix, Arizona. This means that it will work exceedingly well in Alaska in January. Good rule of thumb? If you think you might need the all climate option, then you should buy it.
Before You Purchase
Please double check your A/C Condenser and Power Steering Cooler Configurations. Some additional products might be necessary to facilitate a perfect installation.
Check your Condenser and Power Steering Cooler Before you Buy
The Bullet Proof Engine Oil Cooler is not designed for tilt-cab applications.
This product is designed to work with a factory/OEM bumper. If you have questions about this kit working with your truck, please email or call us BEFORE you purchase to ensure proper fit and function. A bracket for the aftermarket bumpers may be needed. You can find the optional bracket here.