Production Manufacturing/Shipping Receiving
Bullet Proof Diesel is a leading manufacturer of aftermarket diesel auto parts, renowned for its unrelenting dedication to quality, patented technology, and “better than OEM” solutions. We are looking for people with a great attitude and work ethic, the ability to learn, and the desire to be part of a team focused on excellence.
Shift: 7:30am – 5:00pm, M – F
Positions Available: 1
Opportunity for Advancement: Position(s) will train in entry-level Production Manufacturing and/or Shipping and Receiving. Upward mobility is available to the right person. You can be paid to learn the technical and mechanical skills required to advance your career, all while being exposed to a wide range of cutting edge (and patented) technologies not frequently offered all in one shop!
The position(s) involve:
- Use of power, pneumatic, and/or hand tools
- Standing/walking for shift duration (8-9 hours)
- Work is performed in a moderate to fast paced environment, can be repetitive in nature and is precise, detailed, and requires critical adherence to established quality levels while completing within timeframe allotted
- Work is performed in a potentially high decibel area, with varied temperature control, and with safety and/or personal protective equipment often required
- Frequent lifting of materials weighing 50 lbs or more
- Self-inspection/evaluation of tasks performed to ensure required/expected results
- Assisting/moving materials, parts, tools, and equipment, including loading and unloading
- Communicating effectively with coworkers to ensure efficient production and deadlines are met
- Participation in continuous process improvement
- Keeping work area neat and clean and following all established safety guidelines
- Working both independently and within a team structure
- Strict adherence to company policies regarding attendance and punctuality
- Performing additional and/or general labor duties, as assigned
A successful candidate will possess the following skillsets or attributes:
- Stamina to walk/stand/move daily for an 8+ hour shift
- Ability to regularly lift 50 pounds
- High attention to detail and exceptional quality standards
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work with a team and independently
- Ability to meet deadlines and perform work accurately, but with expediency
- Dependability – Tardiness is unacceptable. Work hours are 7:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Achievement-oriented and self-motivated
- Automotive industry experience, knowledge, or interest a plus
- Mechanical experience or aptitude a plus
We offer an environment that will challenge and reward personal and professional growth and take pride in the following beliefs:
- We believe in hiring for attitude and training for success. This belief has enabled us to hire and retain an exceptional staff.
- We believe in paying an employee what he/she is worth, not the least amount that they will work for. This belief has rewarded the efforts of exceptional employees who pursue personal and professional excellence.
- We believe that employment needs to be a win/win relationship. This belief bridges management and employees, creating an environment of equality and respect.
- We believe in holding ourselves to a higher standard, starting from the top down.
Do you share these beliefs? Are you looking for a place to call home? Bullet Proof Diesel may be the place for you!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Dependent on experience