We are currently looking for these cores:
- 6.0L EGR Coolers, Square [Current Price: $2]
- 6.0L EGR Coolers, Round [Current Price: $4]
- International Cores featuring the DT466/DT570 engines and MaxxForce 9 and 10 engines [Current Price: $10 for HOT and $30 for COLD]
- International Cores featuring the DT466/DT570 engines 11.5", 17" and 21" Coolers [Current Price: $30 for each]
- We buy other International, Duramax, and Cummins cores, too.
If you aren't sure which cores you have, you can see our EGR coolers here: BulletProof Core Identifier Sheet
If you have questions or want to know more about getting paid for your EGR cooler cores please contact us at Cores@BulletProofDiesel.com for details.
Have the right cores and ready to sell them to us? Follow this procedure:
- Package the items in a box: No less than 5 and no more than 8 per box, please. Any more than 8 makes the box too heavy, and shipping prices go way up!
- Include your contact information inside of each and every box so that we can give credit for the cores to the correct person. Seven brown boxes filled with EGR cooler cores all start to look alike; we like to give the $$$ to the correct person!
- Before you close up your package, please print and fill out this .pdf form "CORE RETURN FORM" and include it within each and every box.
- Before you box your cores, email us at Cores@BulletProofDiesel.com We will send you a Core Purchase Number as well as email you a pre-paid FedEx label. Include your Core Purchase Number on your paper work to ensure full payment. When you receive your FedEx email, simply follow the instructions for sending us your package(s) free of charge! Take your labeled packages to your local FedEx drop-off location and leave the rest to us.
- Once the package arrives we will go through and evaluate the cores. They have to meet the following criteria for credit.
- a. No dings, dents or hammer marks, please
- b. No rust
- c. Not bent or misshapen
- d. All sealing surfaces true and flat and defect free
- e. There will be no credit for non-OEM or damaged cores. Return of any "no credit" cores is at your expense, not BulletProofDiesel's. Return shipping expenses will include shipping, labor and packaging costs.