Manufactured by: Linear Logic
- Allows You To Easily Monitor Real Time Data
- Super Simple, Easy To Read, Connects In Minutes
- Compatible with all OBDII protocols
- Capacitive Touch Display with over 16 million colors
- Larger, 3.2x5 inch color display
- Read Trouble Codes & Clear Check Engine Light
- Multiple Trip Computers
- Automatic X-Gauge Configuration
- Customizable Visual and Audible Alarms
- Up to 9 Gauges Displayed at Once with Multiple Pages of favorites
- Free Wireless Updates
Product manual Product manual#2
ScanGaugeIII can help you monitor your vehicle’s most vital systems and provide real-time information. Features include built-in digital gauges, 5 sets of trip data and an easy-to-use Scan Tool that reads and clears trouble codes — all in an ultra compact design that installs in minutes.
Having a scan tool to read transmission temperature can be a big help when you're towing with your truck. In addition, you can monitor manifold air temp, instant and average fuel economy, exhaust backpressure, and injection control pressure. This ScanGauge III digital data monitor connects in just minutes, is simple to use and easy to read.
Want to know what PID's are covered by the Scan Gauge II? You can find out here.