Manufactured by: Ford
- An Upgraded Connection Between The HPOP And Branch Tubes
- Removes Quick Disconnect Style Fitting And Replaces With Threaded O-Ring
- Easier To Do When Doing Work In Turbo Or Intake Manifold Area Of Engine
- Kit Also Contains A New IPR Screen
- Not Compatible With All 2005 Excursions
Mitchell1 Manual Technical tips
An Upgrade Kit for the Ford, 6.0L engine, 2005-2010. Allows you to upgrade and replace the defective quick-connect style fitting and replace it with a threaded and o-ring sealed fitting. This is the perfect job to do when you already have the turbo off (such as when replacing the EGR cooler or oil cooler).