Manufactured by: Various
COMPLETE KIT INCLUDING THESE ITEMS (AND MORE):
- OEM/Ford Head Gaskets (18mm)
- ARP Head Studs
- Ford Coolant Thermostat
- See Description for Complete List of Parts
- All the Parts Bullet Proof Diesel Technicians Use!
- Perfect Kit for 6.0L's Built On or After September 22, 2003 (2004.25 Model Year) and Before Jan 12, 2006.
- Need a BulletProof Water Pump or EGR Cooler for your 6.0L? We Have Those Too!
Perfect Kit for 6.0L's Built On or After September 22, 2003 (2004.25 Model Year) and Before January 12, 2006.
This is the same head gasket kit that the Bullet Proof Diesel technicians use in their shop for 6.0L PowerStroke head removal. This kit includes:
- Head Gasket Set - Two (2) Ford head Gaskets, 18mm Dowel Size
- ARP Head Studs - Complete Set including Studs, Washers, and Lube
- Rocker Carrier Gaskets - Left and Right Rocker Carrier Gaskets
- Stand Pipes - For Early or Late Production Models as Appropriate
- Dummy Plugs - Late Models Only
- Thermostat - One (1) Ford Coolant Thermostat
- Fuel Injector O-Rings - Fuel Injector O-Rings for (8) Injectors
This 18mm Head Dowel size fits late model 2004 through mid-year 2006 6.0L Ford Diesel trucks and vans. Early in the 2004 model year, Ford changed the stand-pipes and dummy plugs. Midway through the 2006 model year, Ford changed the head dowel size from 18mm to 20mm. This change over happened on or about January 12, 2006.
If your 6.0L F-Series or E-Series was made on or after January 12, 2006, then you should have 20mm head dowels.