Manufactured by: EDGE
- Allows You To Read EGT's On The Edge CTS2
- Facilitates Connecting Other Sensors To Edge CTS
- Easy To Connect And Configure
- Expandable To Include:
- Back Up Camera - Makes Connecting That Trailer A Breeze
- Additional EGT Probes
- Additional Data Fees, Including Fuel Pressure, Air Temperature, etc.
The EGT probe (98620) is a sensor that allows users to monitor critical Exhaust Gas Temperatures to ensure added power is not creating excessive heat which, in turn, can cause engine damage. With the EAS system a user can connect multiple EGT sensors to monitor temperatures in different locations and compare readings to be even more precise. The Edge Accessory System (EAS) was created with future expandability in mind. The architecture of the EAS allows users to connect multiple accessories, daisy-chain style, to the CS and CTS platform. The ability to daisy-chain multiple accessories using the EAS allows users to monitor and display dozens of parameters on a single device.