Manufactured by: EDGE
- Allows You To Connect Accessory Sensors To Your Edge EAS System
- This product is NOT returnable, all sales on electrical parts are final.
Need help with this product? Call 1-888-967-6653 or 480-247-2331
The EAS Universal Sensor Input (98605) provides the ability to read any 0-5 volt signal and translate that signal a meaningful value for display on the Edge CTS2. This means you can add custom temperature, pressure, Air/Fuel and even Travel/Position gauges to your Edge CTS2!
Using the Edge Accessory System provides the following benefits:
- With the MyStyle software, sensors can be easily configured and renamed.
- Up to 8 Universal Sensor Input accessories may be installed in any order on the vehicle. Each Universal Sensor Input will support up to 2 sensors for a total of 16 additional sensors that can be added to your CTS2 device.
- Eliminates the necessity of routing multiple wires to the CTS2 Monitor
NOTE: Sensors from manufacturers other than Edge can also be attached to a CTS2 device through the EAS Universal Sensor Input