Manufactured by: Bullet Proof Diesel
BULLET PROOF DIESEL MAXXFORCE EPA 11/13 EGR COOLER
- Stainless Steel Tubing That Is Stronger and More Resistant to Fatigue And Heat Stress Failure
- Vacuum Brazed For Strong Construction
- Uses Patented Helical H-core Technology to Increase Reliability
- Quality Control Ensures Direct Fit Every Time
- Gaskets are included with this product.
- Fleet Pricing Available - Call For Details
- Questions? Call And You'll Learn Why Major Fleets Buy Only Bulletproof EGR Coolers
- 2011-2015 Maxxforce 11/13
- OEM P/N: 3014254C96, 465-1545, 2513445C91, 7083284C92, 84-7203,
GASKETS INCLUDED WITH THIS PRODUCT!
Fleet pricing is available on this product.
Not Sold? Call us and discover why major fleets buy only BulletProof EGR Coolers.
Bullet Proof Diesel's reputation for building tough, capable and functional components is well known. This International EGR cooler is no exception. Buy yours today and find out with thousands of our customers already know about Bullet Proof Diesel products.
This product is built better by using our patented H-Core Helical Core Technology that allows it to endure when other EGR coolers fail. Buy it today and see for yourself why these EGR coolers are trusted by national fleets, state-wide fire departments and other customers just like you.
Upgraded replacement for these OEM Applications: 3014254C96, 465-1545, 2513445C91, 7083284C92, 84-7203, 386-2541, 432-5532, AB01600009
If you're having trouble with your truck's MaxxForce 11/13 EGR cooler, you should know this isn't an uncommon occurrence. Your MaxxForce EGR cooler withstands a great deal of punishment and, due to the design of conventional EGR coolers, will likely rupture and fail, eventually requiring replacement. When this happens, you can significantly improve your truck's performance and reliability by installing the BulletProof Diesel MaxxForce EGR cooler shown here.
Whether used to replace your 2016 OEM MaxxForce EGR cooler or a 2010 MaxxForce EGR cooler, this BulletProof upgrade, which uses a patented H-Core technology (helically-wound internal stainless-steel tubing) to add a level of durability meant to last the lifetime of your vehicle. All joints and seams are TIG welded or vacuum brazed to increase durability even more. This particular EGR cooler is a direct-fit replacement for the following International MaxxForce OEM parts numbers: 3014254C96, 465-1545, 2513445C91, 7083284C92, 84-7203,
There is a core associated with this product. Learn more: CORE Charge