Manufactured by: Bullet Proof Diesel
- Fits 2008 - 2010 6.4L Power Stroke Engines
- Uses Patented Helical H-Core Technology To Increase Reliability
- Stainless Steel Tubing That Is Stronger And More Resistant To Fatigue And Heat Stress Failure
- All Joints And Seams Are Tig Welded or Vacuum Brazed
- This EGR Cooler Replaces OEM P/N 8C3Z-9F464-F
We all know that the Ford Power Stroke EGR Cooler is a weak-link on the 6.4L diesel engine. Countless owners have replaced their EGR coolers 2, 3 or more times in the first 100,000 miles, and they are not looking forward to doing it for the next 100,000! Are you?
Instead of replacing the Ford EGR Cooler, upgrade it with the damn-near BulletProof 6.4L vertical EGR cooler from Bullet Proof Diesel! We have been making EGR coolers since 2008. In that time, we have helped tons of Power Stroke owners just like you cure their EGR cooler problems!
This BulletProof upgrade, uses a patented H-Core technology (helically-wound internal stainless-steel tubing) to add a level of durability meant to last the lifetime of your vehicle. All joints and seams are TIG welded or vacuum brazed to increase durability.
This EGR Cooler replaces the OEM P/N: 8C3Z-9F464-F.
This product has a parts-only lifetime warranty, so that you can purchase with confidence!