Manufactured by: Bullet Proof Diesel
BULLET PROOF DIESEL ROUND 6.0L EGR COOLER
- Stainless Steel Tubing That Is Stronger And More Resistant To Fatigue And Heat Stress Failure
- All Joints And Seams TIG Welded
- Quality Control Ensures Direct Fit Every Time
- Direct Replacement for OEM P/N: 3C3Z-9P456-B
- CARB EO# D-730-1
- Gaskets and hardware are NOT included with this product. You can find them here: EGR Cooler Gasket Set
- We also STRONGLY recommend replacement of your engine oil cooler at the same time. Watch the videos below to learn more.
Mitchell1 Manual Technical tips Technical tips#2
Our BulletProof 6.0L round-style EGR cooler fits all 6.0L Fords made BEFORE 9/22/03. While the round style cooler from Ford is considered a decent EGR cooler, our part has significant improvements. These improvements include holding more than twice as much coolant, thicker cooling tubes and all-welded construction. When seeking an upgrade to the EGR cooler for your 2003 or early 2004 model 6.0L, this is it.
Instead of replacing the Ford EGR Cooler, upgrade it with the Damn-Near Bullet-Proof cooler from Bullet Proof Diesel! This cooler has been out on the market since 2008. In that time, we have helped thousands of Power Stroke owners just like you cure their EGR cooler problems! This EGR cooler replaces the OEM P/N: 3C3Z-9P456-B.
This product has a parts-only lifetime warranty, so that you can purchase with confidence.