Head Gasket Install Kit, 2006-2007 Ford 6.0L
Manufactured by: Various
COMPLETE KIT INCLUDING THESE ITEMS (AND MORE):
- OEM/Ford Head Gaskets
- ARP Head Studs
- Ford Coolant Thermostat
- See Description for Complete List of Parts
- All the Parts Bullet Proof Diesel Technicians Use!
- If Your 6.0L F-Series or E-Series was Made On or After January 12, 2006, Then You Should have 20mm Head Dowels.
- Need a BulletProof Water Pump or EGR Cooler for your 6.0L? We Have Those Too!
This 20mm Head Dowel size fits late model 2006 6.0L Ford Diesel trucks and vans. Mid-way through the 2006 model year, Ford changed the head dowel size from 18mm to 20mm. This change over happened on or about January 12, 2006.
If your 6.0L F-Series or E-Series was made on or after January 12, 2006, then you should have 20mm head dowels.
This is the same head gasket kit that the Bullet Proof Diesel technicians use in their shop for 6.0L PowerStroke head removal. This kit includes:
- Head Gasket Set - Two (2) Ford head Gaskets, 20mm Dowel Size
- ARP Head Studs - Complete Set including Studs, Washers, and Lube
- Rocker Carrier Gaskets - Left and Right Rocker Carrier Gaskets
- Stand Pipes - For Early or Late Production Models as Appropriate
- Dummy Plugs - Late Models Only
- Thermostat - One (1) Ford Coolant Thermostat
- Fuel Injector O-Rings - Fuel Injector O-Rings for (8) Injectors