Manufactured by: Bullet Proof Diesel
Cummins 6.7L EGR Cooler (Hose Clamp)
- Patented H-core Technology Reduces / Eliminates Fatigue and Heat Stress Failure
- All Joints And Seams TIG Welded or Vacuum Brazed
- Quality Control Ensures Direct Fit Every Time
- 2007.5-2009 Dodge/Ram
- Cummins / Dodge / RAM P/N 68003399AA, 68026996AA, 4937100
- Need gaskets with this EGR Cooler? We sell those here: EGR Cooler Gasket Set
- There is a fully refundable CORE charge with this product that will be added to your cart at checkout.
The Cummins/Dodge 6.7L EGR Cooler from Bullet Proof Diesel features the latest, patented H-Core technology. This new interior tube design makes the internal structure more forgiving, and thus allows this EGR Cooler to survive through heating/cooling cycles as well as thermal events long after most EGR coolers fail.
This EGR Cooler replaces the OEM P/N: 68003399AA, 68026996AA, 4937100. Please verify prior to ordering, but this EGR Cooler fits all 2007.5 - 2009 Cummins / Dodge Ram 6.7L
BulletProof H-Core EGR coolers are made with the patented H-Core Helical Core Technology. These EGR coolers are designed with strong, helically wound tubes at their core, allowing the tubes to bend and yield where tradition designs rupture and fail.
Designed specifically for use in RAM/Dodge cab & chassis trucks with the Cummins 6.7L diesel engine. If you are looking for the OEM 2008 Dodge / RAM / Cummins 2500 EGR Cooler (part number 68003399AA), this BulletProof 6.7 Cummins EGR Cooler is an upgrade for all 2007 - 2009 Cummins/RAM/Dodge 6.7L trucks.
This EGR cooler is called bulletproof for good reason! The patented helical core technology features a strong core of helically-wound stainless-steel tubes capable of bending and yielding where the traditional OEM EGR cooler fitted during manufacture is likely destined to eventually rupture and fail. This patented design allows the BulletProof EGR cooler to survive numerous heating and cooling cycles long after traditional coolers rupture and fail. Fatigue and heat stress failure is significantly reduced or eliminated.