Manufactured by: Bullet Proof Diesel
BULLET PROOF DIESEL 6.0L COMPLETE COOLING SYSTEM UPGRADE
- Features a BulletProof Water Pump
- Hayden Mechanical Fan Clutch - Moves a LOT of Air
- BulletProof Fan Clutch Adapter - Eliminates Expensive Electrical Clutch
- BulletProof All-Aluminum Radiator - No More Plastic Tanks
- OEM Coolant Thermostat
- OEM Degas Bottle Cap
- Free Shipping!
- Includes Transmission Line Disconnect Tool
- This product will set a "soft-code" in the computer, but will NOT trigger the Check Engine light.
Mitchell1 Manual Technical tips
This is everything you want when you are doing an upgrade to your cooling system. It comes with our Heavy Duty, All-Aluminum Radiator for the 2003 - 2007 Ford F-Series 6.0L Diesel. No more plastic tanks or plastic hose connections. This package also includes the BulletProof Water Pump with an all-billet impeller that eliminates the problematic OE plastic impeller. The included mechanical Fan Clutch and Adapter are awesome at keeping up with the needed airflow these trucks crave. In order to provide a comprehensive cooling system service we also include an OE thermostat and degas bottle cap.
The Best Part? Free Ground Shipping to the lower 48 States!
- Height - 28 ½"
- Thickness - 1 7/16"
- Width - 30 1/16"
- Rows - 1 (single)
- Tanks - Aluminum
- Core - Aluminum
- Inlet diametor - 1¾"
- Outlet diametor - 2"
- 7 Plate
- Length - 12"