Bullet Proof Diesel CORE Charges

What is a CORE charge, anyway?

The product you are considering buying might have a CORE charge attached to it. The CORE charge amount can vary depending on a number of different factors. If your product does have a CORE charge, it will show up in your cart when you go through the check out process.

So what is a CORE charge? An acronym for "Cash On REturn", the CORE charge serves as a deposit on parts that we remanufacture. We charge a core in order to ensure that supply of returned goods.

How do I get my CORE deposit back?

For most domestic shipments, we include a pre-paid Fedex Return Label with each product that has a CORE charge, such as an EGR cooler or complete FICM. All you have to do is put your original product in the box, put the return label over the top of the original Fedex label and then give it back to the Fedex driver or drop it at a FedEx location. We will track the package back to our shipping center and process your CORE refund quickly and easily, using the same method of payment that you used with your original purchase. Keep in mind that if you are returning an OEM part that has a core charge (fuel injector, EGR valve, etc) they must be returned in their factory original box for credit. For international shipments, we do NOT provide any CORE return labels due to the complications and costs of international shipments. If you can get the CORE returned to the US, we will be happy to provide you with a pre-paid domestic FedEx return label.

Is there a deadline for returning my old EGR cooler?

All cores returned within the first 30 days of the date ordered receive a full refund. All cores returned after 30 days will only receive half credit. All Cores received after 60 days of the original purchase date do not qualify for a refund.
Cores must be received in rebuildable condition. Any broken parts, stripped bolt holes or damage beyond normal wear and tear may not qualify for a core charge refund..

If your core is past the deadline - no problem. Just give us a call at 480-247-2331 and we will most likely be able to make an exception.