BulletProof Engine Oil System Upgrade - Factory Oil Filter - Medium-Duty Air/Oil Cooling; Designed for Moderate Climate and Light Towing, 2003-2007
Manufactured by: Bullet Proof Diesel
BULLET PROOF DIESEL ENGINE OIL SYSTEM UPGRADE
- Upgrades Engine Oil System Increasing Reliabilty and Protecting Vital Components
- Maintains Factory/OEM Engine Oil Filter
- Great for Moderate Climates and Light Towing Applications
- Add and Upgrade to a BulletProof EGR Cooler - Search "EGR Cooler" above.
- Check Out our Professional Packs to get all the Parts and Updates that Should Be Done During This Upgrade. Search "Professional Pack" above.
This kit will allow you to upgrade your 6.0L Ford engine oil cooler from the problematic OEM style to our reliable and capable Air to Oil engine oil cooler. Upgrading your engine oil cooler is one of the MOST IMPORTANT upgrades you can do if reliability and longevity is your goal.
This kit maintains the original engine oil filter system and location.
This is the perfect kit for light-duty towing and moderate climates (not extreme hot or cold). This kit is intended for single rear wheel vehicles only - heavier trucks benefit more from the Heavy-Duty oil cooling system.
Not sure about the "All Climate" or "Moderate Climate" option? The All Climate is designed for those that experience cold weather; this package adds a patented engine oil thermostat that prevents the oil from operating at too low of a temperature.
Keep in mind, the Bullet Proof air-to-oil cooler is designed to work in hot summer climates like Phoenix, Arizona. This means that it will work exceedingly well in Alaska in January. Good rule of thumb? If you think you might need the all climate option, then you should buy it.