BulletProof Engine Oil System Upgrade 2005-2007 - Upgraded Oil Filtration - Medium-Duty Air/Oil Cooler; for Moderate/Cold Climate and Light Towing
Manufactured by: Bullet Proof Diesel
Bullet Proof Diesel Engine Oil System Upgrade
- Upgrades Engine Oil System Increasing Reliabilty And Protecting Vital Components
- Upgrades Oil Filtration To Simple, Effective, Spin-On Filter
- Designed For Moderate Climates And Light Towing Applications
- Check Your Condenser And Power Steering Cooler For Compatibility - See "Before You Buy".
- Add And Upgrade to a BulletProof EGR Cooler - Search "EGR Cooler" Above.
- Check Out Our Professional Packs To Get All The Parts And Updates That Should Be Done During This Upgrade. Search "Professional Pack" above.
The Medium-Duty version cooler is the right cooler for most 6.0L diesel trucks, such as the F250 and F350 (Single Rear Wheel). This cooler runs on most of the Bullet Proof Diesel fleet of 6.0's and keeps us cool, even in Arizona, even in the summer heat. However, if you have a DRW F350, F450 or F550 - you are going to want the heavy duty option. Even if you have an F250 or F350 (Single Rear Wheel) and you tow heavy or often with your truck, then the heavy duty might be the better kit for you.
The Cold Weather Kit serves just like a coolant thermostat for the Bullet Proof Oil Cooler system. It is designed to allow your engine oil to warm up in cold weather climates before it circulates the oil through the air-to-oil cooler. Keep in mind, the Bullet Proof air-to-oil cooler is designed to work in hot summer climates like Phoenix, Arizona. This means that it will work exceedingly well in Alaska in January. Good rule of thumb? If you think you might need the cold weather kit, then you should buy it.