Manufactured by: Bullet Proof Diesel
- Helically Formed Stainless Steel Tubing
- Reduced Stress And Strain Means Improved Reliability
- Vacuum Brazed And Tig Welded For Strong Seams
- Quality Control Ensures Direct Fit Every Time
- Lifetime Parts-only Warranty
- Need gaskets? We sell those too!
- We also STRONGLY recommend replacement of your engine oil cooler at the same time. Watch the videos to learn why.
Bullet Proof Diesel has long been the innovator that put reliable and EGR Cooler together in the same sentence. We started with the Ford 6.0L square EGR cooler and we have not stopped innovating since.
This EGR Cooler fits all 2004.25 and newer 6.0L diesel engines. Not sure what version EGR cooler you have? Verify with easy video below.
This new version of the square cooler for the Ford 6.0L engines features our patented H-Core technology. What is H-Core? Well - it's cool and it's something that makes EGR coolers VERY reliable! It works by using twisted sets of tubing in place of traditional straight or rigid tubes. By twisting the tubing, they are able to flex and move - greatly reducing stress on the bulkheads and seams. This also allows us to stack the tubing very close together, allowing for more tubing - and cooler EGR gas - than would be with traditional straight tubes.
This EGR cooler replaces 1845145C96, 1845145C97, 1845145C99, 4C3Z9P456AA, 4C3Z9P456AC, 4C3Z9P456AH, 4C3Z9P456AF, 4C3Z9P456AJ.
This product has a parts-only lifetime warranty so that you can purchase with confidence!